Exhibit runs from November 22, 2022, to January 5, 2023
Artwork Drop-off is now on Tuesday, November 22, 11 am - 4:30 pm.
Our annual holiday “small works” exhibition showcases great art and great gifts at affordable prices - items sized and priced to take home for gift-giving this holiday season.
A special exhibit of crafts to go along with our theme of “Holiday Gifts” will be included in this show!
For full information about entering 2D & 3D Artwork, click HERE to download a prospectus/entry form.
For full information about entering Artisan Crafts, click HERE to download an entry form.
2D & 3D Art Entry Fees & information:
*Suggested “small works” size for hanging artwork is no larger than 20”, including the frame on the longest side.
· SCAHC member artists - $30 for 3 pieces or $10 per piece (We will accept additional pieces as space allows. For more than 3 pieces, please use additional forms.)
· Portfolios: $10. 20 portfolio pieces wrapped in plastic (Portfolio display rack no larger than 30” x 30” footprint provided by artist) Free for member artists exhibiting 3 works of art in the current exhibit. (Portfolios must be removed at the end of the show. Any portfolios, including the stand and its contents not collected by the artists after four weeks from the pick-up date, become the property of the Council.)
Artisan Crafts Entry Fees & Size information:
· SCAHC member artists/crafters - $30 for up to 8 large items or up to 12 small items
* Large is anything measuring 6” to 14” not to exceed 14” in any direction
* Small is anything measuring less than 6” but should not be less than 2’ x 2’
* Jewelry is the only exception to the size limit.
Craft items must be removed at the end of the exhibit. Any items not collected after four weeks from the pick-up date become the property of the Council.
Any questions please: call (973) 383-0027, email email@example.com, or visit the SCAHC office/gallery located at 133 Spring Street, Newton NJ.
We look forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery!